Digital Skills Passport
Digital Skills Passport (DSP) is a new ICT Skills training programme helping people around the globe to learn new digital skills and to thrive and prosper in an increasingly connected world. We believe that anyone can become a digital skills expert – as long as they are taught in the enjoyable way and with a methodology that is suitable to their individual learning style.
This online programme is not only aimed at teachers but also individuals in need of earning an accredited qualification in ICT skills.
Click <here> to see the content or to log in.
- Module 1: Computing Fundamentals
- Module 2: Desktop Computing
- Module 3: Word Processing
- Module 4: Presentations
- Module 5: Databases
- Module 6: Spreadsheets
- Module 7:Online IT Skills
- Module 8: IT Security
- Module 9:Worksplace Productivity
- Module 10: Social Media in the workplace